INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
We believe it takes more than one person to create salumi as unique and delicious as we do at Coro. Each of us has brought our unique passions and palate to our product making it what it is today and what it will be tomorrow. If you share our passion for getting good food, great flavor, and beloved brands into the hands of more customers, then consider joining our team.
Below are our open positions. If you think you might be a good fit for these or future potential roles, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Marketing Representative
Are you passionate about food, events and creating a first-class customer experience? If so, we have just the role for you! We are a women-owned, nationally recognized, producer of artisan salami and cured meats looking for a Field Marketing Representative to represent Coro at local events and in-store product demo’s in the Pacific Northwest.
A Field Marketing Representative will be highly engaging, energetic, organized, and passionate about creating conversation around Coro Foods. As the face of the company within the community, you will need to be highly knowledgeable about the Coro brand, mission, and products.
- Actively identify and present new opportunities for product demonstrations and events
- Organize, schedule and host local product demonstrations and sampling events to increase brand awareness and boost product sales in the region (total of 4-6 demos/week, each ranging from 3-4 hours with additional hours during holiday season and event support)
- Ensure that product has robust display, track inventory, turnover and customer count during events
- Build relationships with the community including store team members and maintain a consistent presence within stores to help drive brand awareness and create excitement around Coro products
- Document product demonstrations using a CRM to track product sales and customer conversion and feedback
- Provide regular consumer feedback to the Sales & Marketing team with post event recaps
- Currently reside in the Greater Seattle Area with the ability to travel throughout the region
- Customer service experience
- Weekend availability
- Reliable transportation to get to demos/events
- An independent self-starter who needs little oversight
- Engaging and energetic communicator
- Highly organized
- Product champion
- Food lover
A plus if you have:
- Sales Force experience
- Experience in customer service
- Social media experience (Instagram, TikTok)
This is a 10-20 hour/week role with significant travel.